We have six offline edit suites available for rent in our spacious, light-filled office in Gowanus, Brooklyn. Each suite includes either a sofa or an additional assistant editor or producer station, depending on your needs. Edit your project in Avid, Adobe Premiere, or Final Cut Pro. Shared storage is available for easy collaboration between multiple editors.
We also offer desk space in our open bullpen area, ideal for assistant editors or a post production team on a budget.
Our office includes a full kitchen, lounge, and dining area with 24/7 access. Clients also receive discounted access to our screening room for informal private screenings.
- Edit using Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, or Final Cut Pro
- Bring your own system or use one of our top-of-the-line iMacs.
- Shared storage option for multiple editors
- Assistant editor or producer station or sofa in each room
- Motorized adjustable height desks for sitting or standing
- Blackout roller shades
- 24/7 access
- Individual work stations in a light-filled open bullpen
- iMacs with Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, or Final Cut Pro
- Headphones for editing in a shared space
- 24/7 access
- Our classroom is available for informal private screenings
- 4K Sony projector
- Room holds up to 25 people
- Blackout shades for daytime screenings